i'm just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

miercuri, 14 noiembrie 2012

Good Bye EU-NE , hello WEST !



I`m a LoL player. I freakin` love this game.It`s the best game of his type , shitting on HoN and DOTA 2.I`ve been playing it since beta and let`s say i`m an above adverage player.
But in the past hafl a year LoL has stoped being fun.Instead of relaxing me it just made me wanna quit all online gaming.
Why ? Cuz the community on EU-NE has gone to hell.The players are acting like monkeys on crack , have no skills and no desire to learn or to cooperate .
I stoped playing on EU-Ne for a week and just played matches on PBE and i was surprised in a good way of the quality of the players.
Since it`s PBE u kinda expect ppl to play crappy , but instead i`ve seen better players then in ranked.
But since the PBE has some problems now with the match making, i tryed a couple of games on normal. And by god , it was a mistake.It`s like Wold Of Warcraft all over again .....players who have NO CLUE what they are suppose to do , acting like 5 years old brats and cursing like freakin` sailors.I mean....calling me a n00b and a ks-er `cuz i saved his ass !? Or just `cuz i don`t go 1 vs 5 i`m a n00b ?

I`m a n00b cuz i can`t tank while playing an assassin ? I`m a n00b cuz i can use my spells the right way ? I`m a n00b cuz i have clarity on a mana hungry champion ? This is gettin really stupid and annoying really fast.
What does all of this mean ? Good players will leave , players over 18 will leave cuz this game seems to promote stupidity.
The tribunal is not working....at least it didn`t change the ppl i run into in games.Same stupid little kids with their stupid little atitudes and their stupid little flame.
I usually play with a m8 of mine and 99% of the games we`re carrying the whole team. And dear god if we have polish or russian players in our team....it`s insta-surrender-at-20 gameplay !
Let me give an example of what "normal games" are on EU-NE . I was playing Rengar and before i left my lane i had 2/0/1.All was nice and dandy.But when the team fighst started all went verry fast south. I went to help Lux and she literally left me to die vs Voli and Fiddle.She had full mana and full hp, but she decided that she really really needs to go back into base.

Second example : morgana vs 5 enemys ! After she died in 1 sec she called me n00b `cuz i didn`t join her in that kamikaze atack.Srsly ? Just `cuz she was that stupit must i be the same ?


So i decided to change relms. I moved to WEST. And dear baby jesus , the diference it`s bloody HUGE !
For the first time in at least half a year i had fun ! It didn`t matter if i won or lose , the game was FUN !
We won , but the game was entertaining , the enemys were good sports. I saw no cursing, no KS bullshit , no rage , nothing i was expecting after the EU-NE experience.
The game was played like it was made to be played , ppl helping each other , all buying wards and paying attention to the map ! It was EPIC !


DON~T STAY ON EU-NE ! Come to WEST !

Niciun comentariu: