i'm just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

duminică, 7 octombrie 2012

Turtle Power !

HELL YEAH ! TNMT are back ! I am a HUGE TMNT fan. I’ve watched all the shows and i loved the 2003 series (Remember the live action show with the female turtle. That show was a mix of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers…surprisingly lukewarm to be honest). I also read some of the original comic books, and those were excellent too. The video games? You bet. So I was excited to hear that a new cartoon was in the works, one problem though…it was being made for Nickelodeon. Don’t get me wrong, I like Avatar: The Last Airbender and its sequel The Legend Of Korra, but the rest of Nick`s productions are kinda lame. I feared that TMNT wouldn’t translate well in 2012 (Michael Bay’s production of TMNT anyone?).
But by god i was wrong ! The series looks so fresh , they made the genessis of the turtles just like in the comics and the show it`s funny beyond beliefs ! There some big name actors were voicing two of the turtles; Jason Biggs and Sean Astin for starters as Leonardo and Raphael. Then I heard that the original voice actor that did Raphael (Rob Paulsen) is doing Donatello, and I made up my mind that I had to give this show a chance.

Niciun comentariu: